Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

UK pod looking for work in Canada.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Mhairi Curle, Apr 28, 2015.

  1. Mhairi Curle

    Mhairi Curle Member

    Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi i am currently in the process getting my visa for Canada and i am just wondering if anyone could help me out with a few things.

    How do you get your qulifications changed over?
    Where can i work as a Podiatrist?
    Is there much work available?

    Any info would be great.

    Thanks Mhairi Curle
  2. simonf

    simonf Active Member

    you need to contact the regulator for podiatry in the province you are heading to - each province has its own regulator.

    you wont be able to practice in BC or alberta.

    Any job you do appply for will have to have been vetted by Human Resource Canada, to make sure no canadient citizen wants or can do it.

Share This Page